Finding my feet






I made this bag a while back...like 2 years ago I can't be certain, I made it for a former colleague of mine (another custom order), I had given- out my camera which will explain the blurriness of the pictures because a phone camera was used hehehe don't blame me...it was either that or no pictures at all, anyways this is a drawstring bag and a very large one at that...can't remember the exact measurement but I remember that it is a big bag, the colour is actually black over canvas but it comes off looking like black and white, the leather is white with silver plated accessories. The base of bag is leather and and protected with bottom cups, the corner patches were decorated with eyelets. This is a bag I would love to redo because I feel I was really finding my feet with this one, and the deadline I had then didn't help matters...a deadline can make or break a bag (very personal opinion!) I have to remind myself to redo this design...just to prove a point to myself, definitely! so many bags to do sooo little time...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...