Please dont look away-Rwanda

http://moroccanmaryam.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8345204a169e20105351884f5970c-pi

I read about this blog on Designer's Block and I felt compelled to mention it here, please check out the blog and read about the stories she writes. Read about the stories from the widows, the children, the people who survived the torture, the rape, the cruelty, the death...the genocide.
After going through the post I find myself asking questions about the genocide, what happened? what caused it? how could I not be well informed? As Di Overton on Designer's Block said "...please read the posts and promise yourself never to close your eyes or ears to this sort of thing ever again"
Read the blog here.


Image by
Samer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...