Another first...



Tayo's mum gave me her old torn PVC wallet to help her fix and I decided to make her a new wallet instead since I had this very soft reddish brown leather laying around. I made this wallet in less than 3 hours... this is the fastest piece I have done yet. The leather looks like it was dyed using the scrunch dyeing technique, lovely! Since this was my first trial at making wallet (although Tayo has been urging me to give it a trial for as long as I can remember *sigh* what can I say... I am the queen of procrastination) I made it very simple with just slots for cash/paper notes and snap buttons to close. Now that I have made one I cannot wait to make more sooo keep your eyes peeled for more wallets and much more.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...