Circles and Tassels!



This bag is named after my friend Fati, we met as Jambites (freshmen) in the university some "centuries" ago and we've been friends ever since, we've been through a lot together, shared soooo many shoes, bags, tops and even weave-ons...lol, though we are now miles apart and busy juggling life I know that I can always count on her to be there... whenever. I love this shoulder bag and I know it's a bag that would be enjoyed, like Fati this piece is unique, stylish and one of a kind, the shape is hobo like but with out the serious slouching, like my friend this bag will be there for you when you need it by being flexible to your needs, the size of the bag will guarantee that it can be a school bag, office bag, laptop bag, a quick stop bag and more. The colours are subtle and the turquoise blue lining excites the interior of the bag. Bag has phone pouches, zipped compartment as well as a zip and a flap to keep contents away from curious fingers. Like all Gidan Nodza bags this bag is made with hand dyed canvas, locally sourced leather and hand dyed lining.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...