From a man to his wife

It's 10.09pm and I am sitting in front of my system drinking tea and munching crackers and I felt I should share with you lovely blog folks a song and video that I am currently feeling and absolutely love (been clicking replay since I started listening to it like an hour ago) of course it's not because the writer and pianist is my friend's husband and also it's not because I get to see her at the end of the video when she picks him up all smiley smiley and a tad conscious of the camera... just kidding (I think) and of course not because one gets to feel the love...respect...and all that good stuff a man feels for his wifey which he expresses openly and whole heartedly for the whole world to see... certainly not I think it's mainly because...who am I kidding it's all the reasons and more...the song/video is simple yet says a lot...honest...soothing. Simply beautiful. Just watch and listen.




Featuring Ope Adediji and D'Amadeus. Directed by Kele Akaniro and Katung Aduwak (Big Brother Africa Alumni).
"Iyawo Mi" is translated "My Wife".

6 comments:

Nimma said...

Amina!!!! Love the way you worded all that:) Thanks so much for the support. We absolutely love and support Gidan Nodza!!!

histreasure said...

i cant view the vid, not loading but i simply love such men..wish them continued love and togetherness

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I loved this song (I'm a sucker for love songs that our language!); I can see how it got into your head...*hits replay*

Gidan Nodza said...

@ Nimma- really awesome song and thanks for the support
@histreasure- Amen ooooo! Hope you've been able to view the video now.
@ GNG- abi...I think I played it like a zillion times, got me wishing I could programme youtube to replay instantly.

Anonymous said...

Well let me let you in on a little trick. In youtube, create a playlist abd add the song a few (or a dozen or so) times. Then you can have it play your playlist. You have to select play all for it to play continuously!

Gidan Nodza said...

Thanks GNG...will certainly try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...