Black, Red and Coral Beads!

Another Lady Safiya handbag... what can I say? The bag seems to be the current favorite :D


Been meaning to incorporate beading to my work for a while now and the opportunity presented it self with the canvas that was used for this bag. 


Just a plain black Lady Safiya bag was too boring for my peace of mind, of course the dark red leather gave it some "that's nice... red and black, not bad really" effect but the deep red coral beads added the "O-M-G!!! I want it right like right now !!!" factor


So, enough of my yakking as usual, enjoy the pictures :).





Close Up



Front view

Side view
Back view
Bottom view

Lovely yeah? I knowwwww and it's a great way to start the weekend, so have a great weekend everybody and thank you ever so much for stopping by ;)   


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I like. Yaya ki ke? Ina jira.....

Ibifiri Kamson said...

very lovely. i love the finishing.
www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

Teezee said...

Really lovely bag you have here, Now I don't know which one to go for anymore, how much is this one pls?

Anonymous said...

Really lovely, wanted to find out - whats the timeframe between payment and delivery for a Black Safiya and Patchwork Chiaka?

Gidan Nodza said...

@JustJoxy: Thank you. Soon I promise

@Tamunoibifiri: I take very particular attention to my finishing. Thank you.

@Teezee: Thank you. Check you your inbox

Gidan Nodza said...

@Anonymous: Thank you for stopping by. Delivery time frame for each bag will be 21 working days but for 2 bags at the same time it will be 30 working days.
Cheers.

dayolaj said...

Want this bag badly........how much is it, and how do i get it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...