More Ini-Obong Bag

I am slowly trying to get back into the full swing of things, please bear with me ko :)

Remember this bag? Well I made two more in varied design. I absolutely love the structure of the bag and how it sits well, the top handle adds to the classic appeal of the bag *me thinks ;D* although I think I might have to give in and add a detachable shoulder/ handle. 

Anyways enough talk, enjoy the pictures.














So, which Ini-Obong bag is your fave?

For most the weekend starts tomorrow sooooo enjoy the weekend and have a great week ahead.

Xoxo

4 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

The bag is truly lovely! Because purple is one of my favourite colours I can't decide whether I like the first Iniobong in that earlier blog post or the second one pictured in this entry better.

Hope business is hopping!

Gidan Nodza said...

Yes it is GNG :D Thank you for stopping by.

Ms zee said...

Both actually and they are both lovely. errrrr price list please :)

Gidan Nodza said...

Thank you Ms Zee.

P.S

Check your inbox for the PL :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...