Blast From The Past: Billie Jean Bag

I think I took more risk then, now I am much more careful and methodical, I over stress any bag I am going to make lol! This bag was made way before I had some of the fancy tools and gadgets I now use, looking at it I wonder how I made the straight cut on the leather I used for the handle and top edge of the bag. My photography then was amateurish at it's best *wide grin* I will tell anybody learning and or starting something from the scratch "always keep at IT and over time you will become a master at IT





To see and buy our most current bags please visit our website here and to see the gallery of most of our bags (old and new) check out our FB page, we would love the hear from you.

Thank you so much for stopping by and may all your dreams come true- Ameen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...