Blast from the past: Nwane Clutches

I made these clutches in 2012 and it's amazing that it's been 2 years since then because I can remember vividly how excited I was when I made them. The design was a specific request for a no-nonsense customer's sister...which, in a nutshell meant there was a lot at stake I tell you! Anyways, read the post below as it was written 2 years ago lol! 

These clutches were aptly named by the person that inspired their creation. When asked to name them, her words were "Let's call this one Nwane because I love how you hold clutches just like you hug your sister or girlfriends" I absolutely love it!!! 

So folks, I give you Nwane Clutches, enjoy the pictures and I'd really love to hear what you think :D


You can buy what's left of the clutches and more here.








Please don't forget to follow us on twitter here and like our facebook fan page here for quick updates and to view pictures and post that for some reason don't make it here. 

Thank you for stopping by.

UPDATE;
Sadly the clutches are not available right now but a slightly revamped version will be available soon. 

Xo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...