#Throwback: GN Man Bag



Throw back: Made this GN Man Purse/Contractor purse back in 2017, just found the pictures πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎ just as well cos I actually forgot that I made them πŸ˜†. I love finding pictures of old Custom projects or even seeing old Customised projects because I am always reminded of the process of making them. I am always in "Creative Panic" mode for Custom Orders, from start to when it's received πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, don't get me wrong, I love it and I don't play with it but sometimes or most times I tend to block the memory of the project once it's done and delivered, case in point πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ˜…







Made on request in #Lagos #Nigeria


luxury #manbag #handmade #Leather #unisex #wellmade #sustainablefashion #shoplocal #buylocal #supporthandmade #madeinNigeria #bedifferent #madeforhim #Blackleather



That you for stopping by and have a great weekend. 

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...