Right on schedule...

Didn't think I was gonna make the deadline but I did and I'm so proud...the wonders deadlines can make one do. So, I call this newbie Regina and she measures approx 9" h and 8.5" w.

Now, because the space around a singular motif on the fabric is too wide for comfort I decided to narrow that by using the boarder of the main fabric (see fabric of the moment )to boarder the bag and even with that I felt that the space was still to much and un-interesting... I mean I had my instructions PERIOD!!! I used two types of beads (holed and un-holed...work with me here!!!) but in three different colours. The holed beads were used in making the hearts at the four corners of the bag and the un-holed were glued on every where else. Side(s) of bag can be snapped to further change shape of bag and mainly to narrow the opening of the bag though the bag has snap buttons in the center to close. The bold gold chain handle is not very heavy and will hold easily. Interior of bag contains zipped compartment and a phone pouch. Enjoy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...