My current arm candy



This is what I'm carrying around at the moment. I call her Caro and I made her sometime early last year I think. Truth is this bag was up for sale after it was made but the deadline for selling it expired and after it was returned I decided... what the hell! let me treat myself to a new bag and strut my stuff at the same time which was a good thing because two days after I started using it the stitches on one part of the handle loosened and that part came off...yikes!!! So, what I did was to pin down all four sides of the handle with bronze rivets which I must admit is what I should have done in the first place because it gave the bag a more "it" look ha ha ha...

So, about the bag it's funny that when dyeing the fabric for this bag my intention was to have the colour as deep wine over orange but I guess I didn't get the right dye mixture for the wine because over the orange it came off looking more purply like than wine. Caro is not so big but roomy enough to contain most essentials though for me it is a little bit small and it can be carried on the arm or on the shoulder. I love the tan coloured leather and also love the way it excites the bag some more. Interior of bag is lined with dyed canvas lining which contains zipped compartment and phone pouches. Also, the base of bag is all leather.

PS: will take snap shots of the new "it" look and post it asap.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...