I spent the last 3 days trying to bring the bag sketch above to life, so after cutting, ironing, gluing, trimming, coating, sewing, pining, changing machines, worrying, repeatedly asking myself who I was kidding and a couple of tears later followed by Tayo's gentle prodding and serious talk of how the bags look fantastic and how I am being too hard on myself Adama in olive green and Adama in brown with orange motifs were finally finished. Know that I am not fully convinced about the "OKness" of the bags but they will have to do for now, plan to revisit the design in the nearest future though. Check them out
Adama in olive Green
Adama in Brown with orange motifs
In all honesty, if not for the piping that didn't sew well (which affected the base which also affected the overall structure) or the top zips which are not properly tucked under the flap, the bags "on face value" look fantastic and the few people that saw them offered to take them off me...at a price of course. I have decided to use the olive green piece myself as a show piece and the brown piece has already been requested for.