Shade Clutch & Brief update




Shade clutch is custom made though I have made six more in different shades for the exhibition. Beside the clutch is my well used (got it 2nd or 3rd or 4th hand...can't really say) sometimes annoying pfaff industrial sewing machine, many times I put it on with a prayer lol I love the roller foot though- makes sewing curves or sewing in general much easier.

Working round the clock preparing, wish I could grow four more arms and make the days ten hours longer ... we have secured venue, set dates and more...

More later!

1 comment:

Good Naija Girl said...

Shade is lovely!

All the best with the preparation for the exhibition...I just know it'll be a huge success. Don't forget to give me a heads up so I can advertise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...