Blast From The Past: Bi-Coloured Edna Totes

The weekend is here ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿพthat said please enjoy this blast from the past post, me thinks this design will make a comeback...hmmmm ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ lets watch and see shall we ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜…

Nov 17, 2012
I finished these a while back and I'm just getting round to putting it up. I call the bag Edna because it seems like an appropriate name, Edna sounds strong, dependable, simple but with a touch of "something" extra. I enjoyed making these bags, maybe it's cos I had made like 2 usable prototypes, and with the patterns already cut, marked and labelled, making them bags was like putting together a very familiar jigsaw puzzle. I tried to downplay the use of hardware but for the extra long handle I couldn't avoid it completely, but by and by I still think it is a great looking bag. It's just the right size- as in not too big or too small for that matter, interior is lined with soft leather lining, also, interior has pouches for phones and other miscellaneous stuff as well as a zipped compartment and a key ring holder. 

I think the colour combo rocks!!! 



Design might make a comeback... 

Remember Gidan Nodza bags are available for purchase here and also, don't forget to check out and follow our tweets herelike our Instagram page here for quick updates and our facebook fan page here to view more pictures.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Xoxo๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...