2018: Creative Bloc and All...



It's entering into the 2nd full week in February 2018 and I think I am having one of the worst, epic, daunting, the-more-I-think-the-more-I-am-stuck, walking-on-one-spot artistic, creative, entrepreneurial bloc ever! Its like I'm afraid to make the first move for the year...I have not made and completed any project this year, Shocking!!!😱😱 Kinda like what if what I start off the year with is not something grand... it might jinx the whole year 😬 silly? πŸ™ˆI know πŸ™„πŸ™„. Don't get me wrong, I have loads of ideas in my head, sketches on paper and some prototypes completed but ...

The funny thing is that I go on Social media especially Instagram and Pinterest and POW!!! I get so inspired and the itch to go create takes over me, I rush back to the workshop but the moment I get on my stool the zeal, enthusiasm, fiery inspiration, go-get'em energy evaporates 😣☹️

There's also a downside to this whole Social Media thingyπŸ€”...it can be deflating...sometimes especially when many on said Instagram are oooing and ahhhing about how awesome 2018 already is πŸ™„πŸ˜· #&$\;/please πŸ‘€

Anyways, here is me praying that as we start a new week my bag-making-super-excited-I'm-ready-to-take-over-the-world mojo makes a comeback, I miss it, I really do πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Hope 2018 has been super amazing for you πŸ‘ŠπŸΎπŸ‘ŠπŸΎ. Thank you so much for stopping by. Go, Conquer, Repeat!

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...