Some more sisterly blog love...

LADI SAYS!


I've been getting a lot of love from my sister bloggers recently, Dolapo who owns Urbanknit in UK did a piece about yours truly a while back and now Ladi is giving me my 15 minutes of fame. I am so touched that people I do not know (till now) think my work is all that and they take the time to write about it. It's a good feeling, many times I battle with insecurities about what I'm doing, staying at a day job with little pay because it gives me some time (shift job with off days) and help support the passion, robbing Peter to pay Paul, people refusing to pay for goods delivered amongst many more hurdles, when I can flesh up my resume and find a better job with more pay...but at what cost? I guess what I'm trying to say is that it feels good to be noticed and be praised, it's a soothing balm for those days when it's just not your day.
So, check out their blogs here and here to find out what they are all about.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...