Tie-Dye, Batik, and 3D Clutches...

It's been a wet week 'every-day' here in Lagos and though I absolutely love when it rains I have found myself wishing for a bit of more sunshine... shopping for leather is no fun in the rain. Anyways, the show must go on right? Rain or no rain orders must be completed lol! So, I've been very busy and have not had time to take pictures soooo I decided to share these picture of the Lolo clutches I made a while back. Following the first sets of Lolo clutches I made (read post here) I got a request to make a piece exactly like the first Red and golden yellow I made, but since no two pieces made at Gidan Nodza are ever the same I tried to make it as close to the original but not such that you would mistake one for the other, the result I would say was more than satisfactory...*feeling chuffed* See the picture of the said clutch below and two others I made while I was still in the 'Lolo Clutch making mood'. Please let me know what you think and of course which version is your fave!





All 3 clutches were made with fabrics dyed using our 3D dyeing technique, read about the dyeing technique here

Ok, so this is where I sign out! Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy what's left of the week.

Xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...