Lolo Clutch Revamped!


Going through my blog I realised that I'm yet to share the pictures of the final version of the Lolo clutch. I mentioned in this post of the first version of the Lolo clutch that I was going to tweak the design a bit. So, the design has been tweaked as you can see and so far I've made 5 pieces (the 5th is this custom made suede version) I gotta confess, I enjoyed making this bag, I knew what I wanted in my head, and after a few sketches, a few prototypes, some tweaking and a bit more tweaking later I am finally satisfied! *Sigh* 😍😍😍
Enjoy the pictures and please let me know which version is your bestest 😃 Yeah! I said bestest! 😛




Lolo Clutch in 3D





I think I have just 2 left, if you are interested please visit the stockist page on our website to get your hands on a piece or, if you would prefer a piece made just for you let us know here.

Ok, gotta go, this is turning out to be a not so brief post lol. Thank you so much for stopping by and may all your dreams come true

XO

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...