Blog of note

Ciaafrique
I am sooo loving this blog, I came across it a few days ago via Africana 's Wardrobe Diary which I came across via...I could go on all night. I have gone through most if not all of her previous posts and I must say thumbs up to her. The blog is managed by a Malian Lady and she blogs a lot about African designers home and away, African models strutting their stuff on the international scene and at home too, she gives props to legends and others deserving, she also takes the time to shine the spotlight on the unknown designers as well wow! In her words " I am planning on writing about everything concerning Africa from fashion to music, business to artists, movies to fashion and of course a little bit of politics and place to visit in Africa" I have discovered sooo many inspiring designers whose sites I know I will visit and I will write about from time to time. Kudos girl! Check out the blog here.


1 comment:

ijaw girl said...

funny thing;i just came across ciaafrique through africanainatlanta.
love your blog.your bags are amazing,do you make them your self?love em!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...