Utility bags

Check out these new utility bags I just made. I call them utility bags cos that is what they are, these bags can be anything you want them to be...carrier bags, traveling bags, shopping bags, communal bags, overnight bags, laundry bags... just name it.
There are two versions of these utility bags, the Emerald green version which I call the "Anthem utility" bag has my Country's National Anthem written all over it yeah! yeah!! call me patriotic...I just used the colors I would have used if I had designed the Nigerian flag...you know emerald green on white with a bit of red and brown here and there.

The Read and Brown version on the other hand I call the "Yes! We Can" Utility Bags inspired of course by the "Yes we can" slogan made very popular by President Barack Obama, what I did was to add other positive things we can all do to make our own little differences like Yes! we can protect, Yes! we can love, Yes! we can recycle, Yes! we can hope, Yes! we can forgive and so on.









These bags measure 22" high, 18" wide and 9"depth which make them HUGE! handles are adjustable, bottom is all leather. The emerald green version was custom made for AY and it has double zips so that it can be locked with a padlock while the Red and Brown version close and open easily with snap buttons. Bags are fully lined with zipped compartments and pouches. The picture below will give you an idea of what inside looks like.

The red and brown bags are available for sale, if interested contact me for price and shipping cost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are beautiful! I'm a huge fan of big bags and I really like the idea of putting the national anthem on the bag!

Olówó said...

I love/want the national anthem bag! It's so patriotic.

-yeside

Gidan Nodza said...

Thank you guys.

Gidan Nodza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...