My girl is moving up....


My friend and colleague just got a promotion and is moving to a new city- Abuja, though she is apprehensive about the move because (1) She has never been to Abuja before and (2) She has a 7 months+ old baby girl I know she is going to love it there, I mean after living and SURVIVING in this mad town Abuja will be like a breath of fresh air. Of course I couldnt let her go without giving her a moving up gift and in my world the perfect 'my girl is moving up' gift is a bag made by moi hence the pix above. Truth is I cannot remember when I made this clutch bag but it was long ago, for some reason I didnt want to sell it which is good because right now it is just the perfect gift. I grant you that with this clutch there will be no dull moment, pair it with some killer heels and you can snazz up even the dullest outfit. From the look of the clutch it can comfortably fit her phone, keys, 'essential' makeup, wallet, card holder and then some... I think.

Just so you all know I made two of these clutches (the second in brown with shinny yellow leather...just imagine) and I will be giving that away on this blog to that lucky lucky person soon. Remember to check back to find out how to win it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...