See more pictures here
I've been sitting in front of my system for the past 20 minutes+ wondering how I am going to start this post...So, here goes; To stand a chance of walking away with any of the clutch bags you must qualify. To qualify you must:
- Join our facebook fan page AND introduce at least 5 other members, the new members should write on the fan page wall saying they've been invited by such and such
- Join our networkedblog (will check to verify 1 & 2 of course)
- Delivery of the clutch bag must be within Nigeria. Note I said delivery, which means someone of your choosing can take delivery of the bag on your behalf or you can win it for that special somebody here in Naija.
- Last but certainly not the least; after winning and delivery has been made, send us a picture of your lovely self (not necessarily a full pix) using the clutch bag so that others can drool lol
- What was the date and the venue of the Gidan Nodza exhibition held late in February 2010?
- What was the exhibition theme?
- Name at least one supporter of the exhibition.
Answers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and a comment should be posted on this blog post following that.
This is where I add that posting more than one comment on the blog will certainly increase your chances of winning, although I haven't decided what method I am going to use to choose the winner, I might do it the manual and (being African and Nigerian for that matter) the hard way (see here) or I might use random.org, either one it's certainly going to be based on the law of averages.
I will announce the winners 3 weeks from today, may the best man/woman win.