Franca Coupe Bag (all leather and mixed version)

I don't think I have a favourite GN bag, but if you were to put a gun to my head and force me to choose, well I just might go for this version of The Franca bag (keep in mind that you have a gun to my head lol!) 

This bag like the older version can be carried two ways and it is large enough to carry all your essentials and THEN SOME! (yeah! I'm a big bag lady *straight face*) 
So, go through the pictures and let me know which version you prefer? The older version or the "C-o-u-p-e" version? 















Gidan Nodza bags are available for purchase hereDon't forget to like our facebook fan page here for quick updates and to view more pictures.

Thank you so much for stopping by and may your reality be much bigger than your dreams- Ameen. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...