Blast from the past: Kemi Top Handle Clutch


This was a custom order I made way back; 2011 to be exact. Know this, much as I absolutely love the challenge and excitement of making a custom order, I still get very nervous and apprehensive at delivery times especially, if I had no specifics to work with cos the response is always unpredictable, it could go "Well, ehhnn...*pause* I like it but...errrm" BAM!!! Instant headache and accelerated heart beat on my part. Or, it could be like the response I got from the customer *shining teeth* Read the response and see more pictures below as I posted it that faithful day :) *still giddy with excitement just thinking about it*


More after the jump

Bag is roomy enough without being too bulky and quite stylish too :) This version has 
no long handle but it can be incorporated.
Got this twitter message from the owner after it was delivered to her;

"this chic, you're baaaaaaaaaad!!!!!
MY GOODNESS!!!!!!! I'm BEYOND impressed!!!!!!!
Will send you an e-mail when I get home :-)"

Followed a while later with;

":-) Will contact you about another order as soon as I have some $$.
Officially a Gidan Nodza addict - and proud :-)
Well done Amina!"
Needless to say I grinned soo hard my jaws ached. More pictures below;





















If you have the time, let me know what you think yeah. 

Thank you ever so much for stopping by and have a fabulous week.



2 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

it's pretty darn cute! I love the contrast between the blue and the leather...gorgeous!

Gidan Nodza said...

Thanks girl... I totally agree too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...