Fabric Dyeing, Custom Orders and then some


Fabrics of the moment

Its going to be a busy couple of days here at GN. I have some custom request to take care of and in between that I have to check with my leather supplier for some black leather she promised I would get tomorrow, after a number of visits and rejecting what she showed me she promised to surprise me tomorrow... well here is hoping. 

Anyways find below pictures of what I've been up to and what I will be busy doing for the next couple of days.  

Picture story of my process of dyeing the fabrics I use for my projects.

 January Bag and Patchwork Aduke bag loading...

They are ready!!!  Remember I wrote about them here, well these Joxy clutches will be renamed. More on that later. 

So gotta run, those bags won't make themselves will they? *sigh, sometimes I wish though* 

As always, thank you so much for stopping by and always remember that the grass might seem to be greener on the other side but it usually isn't! 

Xoxo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...