Backpack of life!

Very cheesy title I know but I couldn't come up with anything else appropriate for what I'm about to share. I found this bag while I was googling for anything I could find on backpacks and I was like OMG!!! Brilliant! I mean yeah, some might think it creepy and all but you gotta admit it is...wow! The detailing on the skull is fantastic... wish I had this while in the University, I would have rocked the stitches off the bag! Anyways what do you guys think? Hell yeah! Hell no!! (pardon the pun) or WTF?! Read more about the bag, the production process and if it's your thing, the price here




So, what are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is stay safe 😌 and thank you ever so much for stopping by.

Xoxo

2 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

I couldn't rock it o: it would creep me out too much! The construction is very clever though.

Gidan Nodza said...

@ GNG: hehehehe you are either creeped out by it or enamoured. There is no middle ground with this bag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...