Blast from the past: Three in One Custom Order Bags

Blast from the past: 25/08/2009

I absolutely love it when I get custom orders especially orders that will have me wondering what the heck I got myself into making bags in the first place lol! The purple bag in the picture is one of such custom request and it is my most versatile yet, it can be a shoulder bag/messenger bag and by adding the second strap it becomes a back pack. It is large enough to be a laptop bag and still roomy to contain other stuff too. The brown on the other hand is a shoulder/messenger bag. Each bag has compartment for a laptop, two outer zipped pockets, a pouch, interior zipped compartment and phone pouches. 






Ok, so back to the present hehehehe. Looking at these bags now I can't help but smile because I remember how I felt when I accepted agreed to do the bags - the purple bag especially, I worried for a long time that I was not going to be able to do the bag as per specifications, nail bitting moment I tell you and even after I made and delivered it I was sure that I was going to get a mail from the owner telling me how disappointed she was that the bag failed to meet up o her expectations and blablabla... So, imagine my relief when I got the comment below from the owner;

"I have not been to your blog in ages, I just wanted to let you know that I loved my bag (I actually wrote you a long newsy email about it and just as I clicked the send icon,the computer I was using went burst so I dont know if you got it or not) Im sorry I have not written again, but my bag is the coolest thing and Im happy to see a picture of it!

Well done!" 
Needless to say, it made my day!

Anyways, thank you so much for stopping by and the weekend is here yay! So, have a great one and stay blessed 😘! 

Xoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very nice! I love the contrast between the purple (my fave colour) and the leather.

I can't wait to see what you have planned for the exhibition!

olaoluwatomi said...

I have not been to your blog in ages, I just wanted to let you know that I loved my bag (I actually wrote you a long newsy email about it and just as I clicked the send icon,the computer I was using went burst so I dont know if you got it or not) Im sorry I have not written again, but my bag is the coolest thing and Im happy to see a picture of it!
Well done!

Good Naija Girl said...

I went to comment on this and I see my original comment here already! But how did you get the post and the comments to show up in a new post!?

Kudos on your journey, Amina—may God continue to bless your hustle!

Gidan Nodza said...

@GNG: Thank you. On your question, to get the comments to show, try to edit an old post and instead of clicking edit to finish, click "revert to draft" and you will be able to publish it as a new post with comments and all. Keep it mind this is how it works for blogger, I don't know how it works for wordpress x_x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...