Blast From The past: Patchwork Aduke Bag

This was the first Aduke Bag I ever made! Needless to say I have made a lot more after this. This bag gave birth to the all the other versions. I have made the Ostrich skin version, the un-patched version and the current all leather patchwork version. This is one of my most loved bag. You guys never seemed to have enough of it...in the early years I couldn't make them fast enough lol! Anyways read the post below as it was then in 2010 πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎπŸ‘‡πŸΎ
Aug 10, 2010: I am currently test using this piece... and I am loving it. I wasn't sure how the reaction was going to be cos I was worried that most will find it very colourful but lets just say... so far so good, you folks might be seeing more of these but in different and/single colour theme.


I know for certain that I cannot replicate this bag even if I wanted to, not even with a gun to my head lol... so Gidan Nodza's policy of no 2 bags being the same ever is no joke

Bag is snug, just the right size, not too big not small, I have my cosmetic bag, 2 writing/scketching pads, a puzzle book, a pashmina, a small umbrella, that is apart from my wallet, card holder, 2 phones, lots of pencils and pens, sharpner and eraser and yes! a tube of hand creme

Patchwork all the way

No more rummaging through bag looking for keys esp when you need to go real quick, just pull the strap and voila! you are in the loo in no time lol!

A zipped compartment, 2 phone pouches and another wider pouch for those other stuff you have to have with you that other people esp men cannot understand.

Update;
I'm currently working on some Aduke bags (patchwork and non-patchwork) pictures will be up as soon as they are ready. 

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great weekendπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸ’ƒπŸ½. 

Xoxo

4 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

The Patchwork Aduke is lovely...I don't want to know how long it took to do the patch-working, talk less the bag construction.

histreasure said...

it's absolutely beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

real nice!

Gidan Nodza said...

@ GNG: Thanks babe...it took a while actually, the work was patching up the pieces but putting the bag together didnt take as long.

@ histreasure and Oremicraft: Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...