Updates...



Yep people! I am still here...No, I have not been abducted by handbag designer loving aliens or something like that and No!!! I have not gone into politics or something equally ridiculous hehehe. I have been busy making bags and more bags and I have some pictures to prove'em...oh yels I do. 

But before we jump to the pic I need to update you lovely folks about whats been going on here at Gidan Nodza. Two major updates and I will use bullet points, please pardon me
  • Remember my post here about looking for an apprentice? Well I got one now and I am please to report that she is just what the doctor ordered. She has no prior experience but she is passionate about learning the art and most importantly willing to learn. 
  • Also, remember this post about my workshop WALLS? They finally got painted,  first time in over twenty years, I am still getting used to the new colour cos sometimes the sudden brightness of the place stops me in my tracks, no more dreary gloomy runny faded grey paint but bright-sunny-uplifting-cheering-spring in my steps light peach colour (sharp contrast-I know!)   
So, enough bullet points, and since I am not one to make small talks I will sign out here (before we get to that awkward- silence-moment)  to go edit some of them pictures for upload asap... see you folks in the next post.

Ciao.

Oh yeah... thanks for taking the time to stop by :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay at your workshop being painted :). Can't wait to see pictures of them bags...

Good Naija Girl said...

These are great updates! We need a picture of your new workplace of course! Maybe your apprentice should share a blog entry every month or two about what she's learning.

Gidan Nodza said...

@ Justjoxy: Thanks for stopping by. Will certainly post pictures ASAP!

@GNG: Thanks for stopping by, I will post pictures soon and I like the idea of my apprentice sharing blog entry, might force her to come up with at least 2 blog post every week...hmmmm I like that:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...